.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why My Teacher a Hero

Why My Teacher Is A Hero Essay Look, up in the sky! Its faster than a digital calculator! Holds as much knowledge as a set of World Book Encyclopedias! Knows more corny jokes accordingly any sensation I know! Its a bird! Its a plane! No! Wait a hr…its, its…my fifth grade teacher, Mr. Kiernan. Seriously, Mr. Kiernan is quite the teacher. I got to wild spinach Elementary in D all toldas, Georgia and Mr. Kiernan has been teaching there for hearty-nigh 4 years. I had heard a lot closely him and officially met him when I was in 3rd grade. I was in the Science Club, and Mr. Kiernan was one of the teachers involved in that. I soundly enjoyed being in the Science Club and soon intentional the he had a love for Science, had an answer for just just about e precise question and loved to crack jokes. It was an extraordinary experience, and I had a great time and learned a lot. So, this year, personnel casualty into the 5th grade, when I learned I had Mr. Kiernan, I was very excited! I knew that this year was going to be one I wouldnt forget. Boy was I surprised! The root few weeks were a little hard getting use to. Everything was different from what I imagined. The rules, the HOMEWORK, the jokes, I mean, it was really strange.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
aft(prenominal) being in his class for a few months, I realized that what I took for strictness was actually concern for our well being. By our, I mean the entire class. Mr. Kiernan comes across as very stern and rather hard-core at times. precisely Ive learned that he genuinely cares about all of his students and wants them to do their best. I know he is trying to stimulate us for middle school and lies ahead. Now, about whys hes my hero. Well, Mr. Kiernan has been a wonderful influence so far. Fortunately, I am in the Gifted Program and exceed in Math, Reading and Writing. I know that sounds great, but sometimes its a problem. For example, in Math, at the beginning of the year, we took our stance Test. I did very well and Mr. Kiernan thought that I was satisfactory of doing work above 5th grade... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment